Indian Army is going to Host an Open Recruitment Rally (Bharti) for Soldier GD (Women Military Police) Below Officer Rank in the month of July, August & September 2020 at Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum and Shillong. Rally venue will be allotted based of candidates home district.
Only Eligible Female Candidates can Apply Online between 25 April 2020 to 30 June 2020 at Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/
More Information About Educational Qualifications, Physical Eligibility, and Age Limit Regarding Indian Army Female Soldier GD Rally Bharti 2020 in Women Military Police are Given Below.
District Covered:- All India
Rally Venue:- Ambala, Lucknow, Jabalpur, Belgaum and Shillong (Based on candidates home district)
Name of The Posts:- 1. Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police)
Number of Vacancies:- Total 100 Posts
Educational Qualification:- Interested Aspirants Should Have Passed 10th (Matric) with 45% Aggregate and 33% marks in each subject.
1. Height:- Minimum 142 CMS Required for all
2. Weight:- Weight should be Proportionate to height and age as per Army Medical Standards.
Age Criteria:- Should be between 17.5 to 21 Years of Age. OR Born Between 01-10-1999 to 01-04-2003.
Physical Fitness Test:- Participated Candidates must be qualify The Physical Fitness Test as given below.
1. 1.6 Km Run:- Running divided in two Group based on Timing.
(i). Upto 07 Min. 30 Sec. – Group-I
(ii). Between 07 Min 30 Sec. to 08 Min. – Group-II
2. Long Jump (10 Feet):- Candidates have to qualify Only
3. High Jump (03 Feet):- Candidates have to qualify Only
1. Only Un-married Female Candidates are eligible for this Rally.
2. Online Registration are mandatory for All Candidates to Participating in Recruitment Rally.
3. Only Those Candidates will be allowed to Participate in Recruitment Rally who have A Valid Admit Card.
4. Candidates must be Take a Printout of Admit Card in Black & White and from “Laser Printer” Only.
5. Date of Reporting at Rally Venue will be mentioned on The Admit Card and Candidates are requested to bring their Admit Card & Application at Rally Venue.
6. All Candidates will paste a Passport size Photograph on the Top right hand corner of the admit card and self attest it.
7. Candidates should be bring A Photocopy of Aadhar Card and PAN Card along-with admit card.
How To Apply:- Only candidates who have registered ‘Online’ will be allowed to participate in the Rally. All candidates must be Apply Through Official Portal of Join Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/ Online application will remain open from April to June 2020 (Other Mode of Applications will not be Accepted).