Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science is an undergraduate course in the area of holistic health care. The duration of the course is 4 ½ years. After completion of the course, the candidate has to undergo one-year compulsory internship program in the institution itself. The course study helps the candidate to understand diverse concepts in naturopathic treatment and yogic science. The course study helps the candidate to have clear understanding on the principles and practices in modern Yoga Therapy. The course study exposes students to get involved in drugless therapies like breathing exercises, meditation, yogic postures, and so on. Upon completion of the course, the candidate can gain practical skills to offer yoga treatment for curing acute diseases.
Advantages or Benefits of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
- The medical degree course helps the candidate to practice as medical professional in naturopathy and yogic system
- Obtain higher education programs in areas related to Naturopathy and Yogic Science
- To get in to a prestigious and rewarding career in the area of Yoga Therapy and Naturopathy.
Eligibility required for Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
The candidate who have completed their intermediate class studies are eligible to apply for bachelor course in Naturopathy and Yogic Science. The qualification must be obtained from a reputed educational institution with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional subjects. The candidate should also possess at least 50% marks in the qualifying examination to apply for the same. Institutions running under government offer relaxation of marks for candidates belonging to reserved or backward classes. Admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks obtained in the XII class studies.
Admission Procedure of Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
Notification regarding admissions will be issued in the official portal of the institution that offers the course. The candidate who visits the website can collect relevant information regarding the admission details as well as the application procedure regarding the course. One can gather the application from the concerned website or it can be collected through post. The form obtained will be filled up correctly and should be submitted to the concerned address, before last date mentioned in the advertisement.
Colleges offering Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
- A.D.N Medical College and Paramedical Science, Great Nag Road Jagnade Chowk Near Complex Nandavan Nagpur, Maharastra
- Alva’s college of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences, Alva’s Health Center Complex MoodbidiriDakshin, Kannada, Karnataka
- Ayush and Health Swasthya Vigyan Viswavidyalaya, G.E Road, Raipur, Chattisgarh
- D.S Institute of Paramedical Sciences, E-35, GDA Market, Patel Nagar-II, Near ChabilDass School, Opposite New Bus Stand, Hotel Pelican Road, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
- Manav Bharati University, Village-Laddo, Sultanpur P.O, Tehsil and District Solan, Himachal Pradesh
- Rajasthan Ayurved University, Main Campus, Kadwad, Jodhpur,Naguar Highway Road, City Campus-Jhalamand circle , Jodhpur, Rajasthan
- Swami Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana, Prashanti Kutiram Giddenahalli, Bangalore, Karnataka
- Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R Medical University, Anna SalaiGuindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Higher Education Courses in Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
- Master of Science in Yoga (M. Sc-Yoga)
- Master of Science in Yoga and Management
- Master of Science in Yoga Education M. Sc (Yoga Education)
- Master of Arts in Yoga, Journalism and Mass Communication MA (YJMC)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy PGDYT
- Post Graduate Diploma in Yoga Therapy for Doctors PGDYTD
- Doctor of Medicine in Yoga and Rehabilitation MD (Yoga & Rehabilitation)
- Doctoral Degree in Yoga PhD (Yoga)
Job and Career after Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
Naturopathy and Yogic Science is gaining wide scope now days due to growing health and beauty consciousness among people. Due to such growing importance, professionals in the sector may find a lot of career opportunities. The major work areas for candidates who have completed bachelor course in Naturopathy and Yogic Science are in research and in therapy. These professionals often work in the role of yoga instructors in health care centers or in associated houses. They can also start their own yoga centers and work in the role of yoga instructors. The main employment areas for these candidates are mentioned below.
- Health Centers
- Fitness Training Centers
- Health clubs
- Yoga Studios
- Spa and Resorts
- Yoga Schools
Remuneration after Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Science Course
The remuneration offered for candidates who have completed graduation in Naturopathy and Yogic Science is according to the expertise and skill of the professional. The initial salary package may vary with in Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month. By gaining experience, the salary packages may move up to Rs. 40,000/- per month. The compensation offered to the aspirant depends on the nature and area of work.